*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 14. juni 2012

Case a DT member @ Dutch Dare Card Challenge!

(I promised I would be around in your blogs this week, and I will. Hopefully I've done it by tomorrow night.)
It is thursday and time to play again over at Dutch Dare Card Challenge. We have a lovely challenge for you this week, as it is kinda simple: Case on of us in the DT. How hard can that be??? This is a wonderful opportunity. I've never been so exited in a while. Hope someone wants to case me;) LOL.. Pick ME !!!
tehehe

There is also a lovely challenge over at Digi Doodle Shop later today. Please stop by and say hi.

There were some lovely entries for our "Just for dad" challenge. If you played along and wonder if you are our lucky winner??? Then you have to check out our challenge!!!

We have some lovely sponsors for this next week as well:

My project:



My recipe:
pink and black bazill
DP from My minds eye: Blush
Flowers from WOC and Kutt ut
Pearl tree from Kort & Godt
Lace from Woo
Pearls from Kort & Godt
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
Distressed edges
some coloured with stormy sky D.I

My image is from LOTV and is called Blossom. She is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, baby pink, pale pink, umber, warm grey 5,3, black, chestnut, walnut, cocoa, almond, moss, marsh green, pear green. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my talented teamies have made for this challenge!

I'll deliver for these challenges
Paper Crafting Journey: Colour it up
Freshly Brewed design: Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge: Anything Goes
Make it Monday: Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

  1. Kæmpe nydeligt... lækre papirer og så fint du har farvelagt dette søde motiv.
    Ha en fin aften, klemm

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow Bettina...what a real sweetie hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the pearls on the branches! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry for a second at our second prize!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    SvarSlett
  4. OH HOW SWEET!!! I love the peek of lace and the lovely pearls. Very feminine and precious

    Thank you for playing along in FBD's 100th challenge celebration! Winners will be announced the following Wednesday. *DON'T FORGET* we have a fun blog hop planned for this weekend too :)
    Hope to see you there.

    Big smiles,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    SvarSlett
  5. Nydelig kort du har lagd :)
    Fine farger og nydelig pyntet.
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  6. Helt nydelig kort, takk for at du deltar hos The Paper Shelter challenges.
    Klem, Bente

    SvarSlett