*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 19. august 2012

New Whoopsi Daisy CD over at Joanna Sheen

There is a new Daisy CD over at the Joanna Sheen store now, there are plenty of gorgeous images that you are gonna love!! I am going to showcase some of them this week, and my teamies are also going to showcase some of them . I hardly can't wait. Great bunch of lovely winter images too. Especially the lovely snowman that I have set my eyes on to showcase too;) You can click on the image below or in the sidebar and it'll take you straight to this lovely new CD;)

There is also a great way to get a peek of what is on the CD  here. And you can check out some of the samples here too. 

1 kommentar:

  1. This is very interesting, You are an overly professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

    SvarSlett