*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 24. november 2012

Not square at Totally Gorjuss

It's saturday again and time for my first blogpost today and another challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. We have a lovely new challenge for you, but before I tell you about that I want to thank those of you that played along with our Plain and simple challenge last week. So thrilled to see so many of you playing along with our challenge. And if you did play along you'd better check our challenge blog to see if you are our lucky winner for that one;)

I hope you'll pop in later today for my midway project for Just Some Lines. The theme is "Give thanks"

Now over to our new challenge  at Totally Gorjuss for this week. It is a "Not square" challenge, so anything that is not square is allowed and you could even do a spectacular fold or use your dies for this one. Can't wait to see what you are going to make for this one;) 

Now over to my project for this week's challenge and that is a corner bookmark. There are plenty of tutorials for that out there, but this time I went for this one found at Splitcoast Stampers.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Our sponsor for this challenge is the fab
-------------------------------------------
My recipe:
blue and white bazill
DP from Bo Bunny
cheesecloth
MS snowflake border punch
MS heart punch
Memory box snowflake
tag from stash
stormy sky D.I
pearls from stash
Sentiment from LOTV

My image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and is called "Winter fairy talva". She's coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, denim blue, pastel blue, polar blue, grey green, powder blue, chestnut, terracotta, cocoa, cinnamon and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!! Please pop by later for my midway reminder for Just Some Lines!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
2 sisters: Winter Wonderland
Challenge up your life: 1st snow
Hiding in my craft room: Christmas
Kraftyhands: Christmas
Christmas cards all year round: shaped or fancy folds
Creatilicious: Winter
Oozak: Winter vibes
Tando's Creative Challenge: Wings
Wags N' Whiskers: Christmas
Crafty Creations: Christmas is coming

17 kommentarer:

  1. Totally gorjuss, Bettina :) Miria xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Bettina

    I LOVE IT - gonna get me that tutorial and have a go.

    Have a great weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow, love this, Bettina. It's GORGEOUS! Hugs, Wilma

    SvarSlett
  4. Hey hunny! I totally love this and the Mo image is a real pretty one! I think I reallllly need that image tehehhee :0)
    have a Fab weekend hunny xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful snow fairy
    Saw it through MIM

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous bookmark! I love all the delicate layers. Thanks for joining the Tando challenge!

    SvarSlett
  7. Lovely card, Bettina! Love the shape and the truly beautiful blues! I always find them hard to mix up but you did a magnificent job on this wintry card!
    Beautiful image and coloring!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    SvarSlett
  8. What a beautiful winter themed card perfect for Creatalicious challenges this month,

    Kelly x

    SvarSlett
  9. beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  10. Gorgeous bookmark....great details and fab colouring of that sweet image!
    Thanks for joining Wags 'n Whiskers' Christmas challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlett
  11. Stunning bookmark. Gorgeous design and beautiful image and colours. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill A x

    SvarSlett
  12. What a lovely snow fairy. Very beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Challenge up your life
    hugs
    Sabine

    SvarSlett
  13. Hi Bettina...what a fabulous project! I've never made one of these bookmarks...but now I really want to!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    SvarSlett
  14. Very Beautiful. Thank you for playing with Hiding in My Craft Room

    SvarSlett
  15. Just love the blue!! Such a lovely Christmas Card. Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    SvarSlett
  16. Fabulous card for our fancy fold challenge at Christmas Cards all Year Round. I hope to see you in December.

    SvarSlett
  17. Sweet and lovely details on this project. Thank you for joining us at Oozak Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    SvarSlett