*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 25. januar 2013

Soft Pastel Colours at QKR Stampede

It is still friday ad time for my second blogpost today. If you are looking for my DT post for Pattie's Creations please click here. We have a new and lovely challenge for you at QKR Stampede today. Before I tell you about that I want to thank those of you that played along with our "Cold and frosty" challenge last week. Please check into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle. 

Our new challenge today is all about the soft pastel colour palette. So go grab those soft pastel colours and make a project for us to see please. It can be such a range variety of projects, just your imagination that sets a limit to your creativity!!

My project this week is a tent card based on the fab tutorial by Joann found here



My recipe:
blue and pink bazill
DP leftovers from stash
Flower ribbon from Marianne design, white stems from Hooked on Crafts and from stash
Spellbinders label 8 and Marianne design tag
Pearls from Prima and stash

My image is called 14810 Dancing Angel. She's coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, mint green, soft green, pastel green, cool grey 2,1, blender, baby pink, watermelon and tea rose flexmarkers.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies did for this one. You wouldn't wanna miss this one!! Promise!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Guylous Immability: I see dots
Stampin for the weekend: Something girly
Dutch Dare Card Challenge: Winged Things
Paper Crafting Journey: For a girl
Digistamps for joy: Anything Goes
Nutcrafters: Cute and girly
Can you digi it: Getting girly

10 kommentarer:

  1. Så fint kort. :)Kjempesøtt.:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Love the soft colors and that rosette ribbon!

    SvarSlett
  3. Åh, hvor er den kæmpe nydeligt... flotte papirer, sødt motiv og nogle super smukke blomster.
    God weekend, klemm

    SvarSlett
  4. Ok so I have put on my blue tinted glasses to shield the P--K and wow love your card the shape is great! and love the rose ribbon that sure is lush too! hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  5. Another terrific design Bettina and I love your pretty layers on this card. Wonderful sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    SvarSlett
  6. Nydelig kort med et søtt motiv :)
    god helg :)

    SvarSlett
  7. This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our For a Girl challenge! HUgsxx

    SvarSlett
  8. Awwww that is such a sweet image and I love the pastel colours and pretty detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous card and such a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining my challenge at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett