*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 25. februar 2013

Anything BUT a card at Incy Wincy

It is monday again and time for my first blogpost and another challenge over at Incy Wincy. We have a lovely new challenge for you today, but I have some news for you too. This will be my last challenge as a permanent DT member over at Incy Wincy. As life changes all the time I find it quite hard to keep up although it is such a lovely challenge to be a dt member of. I am really sad to leave, but I will pop back occationally as a GD at this lovely challenge!! That is what you do when you love something soooo much;) Thanks for believing in me guys, I have had the most fabolous time at this DT!!

Before I tell you about our new challenge today I want to thank those of  you that played along with our Pop it up challenge. So much variety, talent and creativity out there. I am amazed!! Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is all about making anything but a card. So go ahead, make a tag, box, decorate or make a bag, book... anything your heart desires and please enter it into our challenge!! We'd love to see it!

My project for this final challenge looks like this:




Needless to say (for me and those who know my kids) that this is a tribute to my eldest daughter who is in love with "Rainbow Dash" from My Little Pony. Tried to get in all the colours and made this a fun bag as it is supposed to be a surprise treat gift inside this one for her!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:
Prize: 4 non-coloured digis of winners choice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My recipe:
brown paper bag
blue bazill
DP from My Mind's Eye, g.d.c studios and Prima
buttons and pom poms from sew sweet
cheese cloth
ribbon from stash
Sentiment and ticket die from Whimsy stamps
circle die from spellbinders, scalloped die from Nellie Snellen
stormy sky D.I

My image is from Mejlens designs and is called Daisy Dance Unicorn . I coloured this unicorn up with these promarkers: china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, burgundy, poppy, crimson, ginger, amber, pumpkin, apple green, meadov green, sunflower, yellow and cool grey 1.

I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabolous teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Merry Monday: Tic Rac Toe (red, digital, DP)
613 Avenue: Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen:Layer it up
OSAAT: Use a digi
The Squirrel and the fox: Fairytale or fantasy
Created with love: Bright and cheery

18 kommentarer:

  1. Sad to see you leave Incy hunny but look forward to your gd posts... And also am happy that you and I are friends and see each other in lots of places xxx

    Love the bag and she is gonna LOVE it soooo much tehehheee xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Det er så nydeligt en pose.
    Ha en god mandag, klemm

    SvarSlett
  3. Den ble kjempefin. Blir nok glad for den.

    SvarSlett
  4. Adorable ! Love the image and colors you used, Thanks for sharing with us at CreatedWithLoveChallengs
    Lisa O

    SvarSlett
  5. Adorable card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining our Bright and Cheery Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~Chris

    SvarSlett
  6. Your layers of DP and embellishments are so fun and bright! This is truly a sweet card. Thanks for stopping by 613 Avenue Create.

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Bettina. Gorgeous and a pretty creation. I love the image and fab detail. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Sandra x

    SvarSlett
  8. Fabulous gift bag , beautifully decorated . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    SvarSlett
  9. A lovely project, beautifully made. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    SvarSlett
  10. How sweet this is. Love the idea of doing a bag great way to give a gift. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with Love challenges.
    Linda K.

    SvarSlett
  11. Very nice project, the fun bright colours are wonderful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    SvarSlett
  12. Qhat a fabulous way to decorate a gift bag, as precious as the gift inside. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie DT

    SvarSlett
  13. A beautifully decorated bag. I love the image and colours.

    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  14. This is super cute. love the different layers you have put on this bag and the colors are really awesome.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    SvarSlett
  15. Fab image love the colouring . Thanks for sharing at Osaat hugs trisha x

    SvarSlett
  16. Fab image love the colouring . Thanks for sharing at Osaat hugs trisha x

    SvarSlett
  17. What a fun looking gift bag! My grand-daughter loves Pinky Pie. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again!
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    SvarSlett
  18. Gorgeous bag and I love that sweet image too.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett