*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 30. april 2013

Moving parts at Top Tip Tuesday

It is tuesday again and time for another fabolous new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. We have a lovely new challenge for you today. Before I tell you about that I want to thank all of you that played along with our "Say it isn't sew" challenge for the past two weeks. Please check into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle here

. We have a lovely new theme for you today and that is all about making things move!! So this time around we want to see something move on your project, and you gotta show us the part that moves too!!Can't wait to see what you'll make for this one!!

I have made a surprise pop up card for this one, and I really hope you'll like it!! You can find the tutorial for that one here





-----------------------------------------------------------
Sponsors:



---------------------------------------------
My recipe:
pink and green bazill
DP from Little darling rubber stamps
Flowers from WOC,storyteller and stash
Buttons from WOC
Pearls from Kort & Godt
Flower lace from Marianne
Ribbon from Sarah
Sentiment from NSS saying:Happy birthday chica" in Norwegian
vintage photo D.I

My image is from our lovely sponsor Stampfairy and is called Clementine Spring 2. She's coloured with these promarkers: warm grey 3,2,1, ginger, amber, pumpkin,sunflower, tulip yellow, moss, marsh green, pear green, warm grey 5, blossom, blender,pastel blue, pale pink, tea rose(FM),bright green, leaf green and apple.

I have used Bev Rochesters cloud template and stormy sky D.I to make the clouds.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Celebrate the occation:Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges:All about animals
LEJ Designs:Anything Goes
Critter Sketch: Flowers
Digi Makeover: Celebrations
Digi Darla:Celebrate
Lexi's Creations: Happy birthday
Make it Monday: Anything Goes

11 kommentarer:

  1. How Super Sweet Design
    this is fantastic

    Hugs Tammy
    Owner of Tammy Scrappin Corner
    http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

    SvarSlett
  2. This design has a fab novel factor. Elaine

    SvarSlett
  3. Pretty! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    SvarSlett
  4. I really like Stamp Fairy's images, they are so cute! Great choice of background paper. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. What a lovely moving card! Your coloring is top notch! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    SvarSlett
  6. gorgeous card love the cute image and pretty backing papers-thanks for joining us at Lej designs
    Carol DT x

    SvarSlett
  7. So much beautiful detail. That cloud background is fabulous and the whole design just gorgeous

    Thank you for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Lexi's Creations

    SvarSlett
  8. Gorgeous clever card
    Thanks for entering at Creative Craft Challenges x

    SvarSlett
  9. It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

    SvarSlett