*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 25. mai 2013

New Inky release

It is a new release today over at Inky Impressions.You got to check it out in the store here and our challenge blog here to see what my talented teamies have made for this new relese.

I made a gift bag with my rubber one.Unfortunately I did not have enough time to make the  digi one. But I'll bet you'll see projects with that one a little later on!!

This will be a short post as I am going to play outside with my two little girls in the lovely weather we are having today. Here's my decorated bag




Adding my recipe a bit later today!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
(add in later today)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful creation Bettina :) As always the clouds are so captivating!!
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    SvarSlett
  2. Such a beautiful card hun...:o)

    have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Hello. magnificent job. I did not expect this. This is a fantastic story. Thanks!

    SvarSlett