*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 20. desember 2013

Happy holidays at QKR Stampede

Looking for my Sami Stamps release project?? Please scroll down.

It's friday again and time for my second post today and another challenge over at QKR Stampede today. This is such a sad post to write today cause this will be my final project as a member of this fabolous team. I have loved every minute of it, but as I have had lots of my plate this autumn I have struggled to keep the time limits. So although I love both the team and these fab and quirky images it was time for me to go. Who knows what the future will hold for me?? Maybe I'll be back as a guest someday.

Thank you to all that played along with our Favourite embellies challenge this past week. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is easy. 
Happy Holidays!!

So go ahead and create and let us see what you've got up your sleeve!!
**** The Prize for Winning Our Challenge is 2 Digital Images from our Store of YOUR Choice. However, if you play and Win with a QKR Stampede Image, You will win Your Choice of 5 Digital Images****

My project for this final week and last challenge for this year looks like this:


My recipe:
white, yellow and red bazill
Embossing folder from
Sentiment from Just Rite: Deck the halls
vintage photo D.I

My image is called Digi 15702 Pine Sprig and is coloured with these promarkers: marsh green, moss, pear green, burgundy, crimson, poppy, terracotta, gold, sunflower, chestnut, cinnamon, cocoa and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!
Card Crafters Circle: Deck the halls
Brown Sugar: Anything Goes
Creative Corner: Clean and Simple
LOC: Christmas
Aud Sentiments: Christmas
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Celebrations
Creative Knockouts: Winter Wonderland

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  2. What an elegant card ! Magnificent embossing. Wonderful border of snowflakes. Great work !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week ! Good Christmas and New Year holidays !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    SvarSlett
  3. Love the embossing . Beautiful card . Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    SvarSlett
  4. This is so elegant and lovely. I keep looking at that embossing folder, I think you may have just convinced me that I really do need it! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle. Merry Christmas!

    SvarSlett
  5. C&S and striking. I love this whole look. The embossing is wonderful and the cut out image is a lovely touch. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Merry Christmas.

    SvarSlett
  6. so elegenat thanks for sharing at LOC

    SvarSlett
  7. Beautiful card! I love the snowflake edge die! fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Left of Center! Mo x

    SvarSlett