*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 28. desember 2013

Saturday inspiration for Fitztown

Saturday again and time for my inspirational post for Fitztown. This is my last  GD assignment for them,. It has been a blast and I have been having fun while creating with their lovely images. Thanks for the opportunity ladies!!

Ok back to my project. I did go a bit easy on this, but added a lot of details. Here is my Christmas tag:


I have used the winter collection again, and selected one of the snowmen in the winter 1 collection. 

Tag details:
white and vlue bazill
DP from
Bling from stash
Dies: TH tag, Marianne design: clock and frame, Joy: Snowflakes
stormy sky D.I
frosted stickles

My snowman is coloured with these promarkers: midnight blue, denim blue, pastel blue, burgundy, crimson, poppy, terracotta and ginger.

Now I hope I did inspire you to have a look into their challenge blog and play along with the winter/blue/white theme.

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is a stunning tag. So love those snowflakes and the blue colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. }
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne var fiiin!
    Likte den blå ramma veldig godt. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. This is such an adorable image and so beautifully colored. I love the ornament effect and traditional colors. Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR and we hope to see you back for our 2014 challenges. Hugs, Carol

    SvarSlett