*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 15. januar 2015

Art By Miran is having another DT call

Have you seen that Art By Miran is having another DT call?? I looove these images and could not resist having another tryout and crossing fingers for luck this time!!


I am having a go sharing some of my past projects using Mirans fabolous designs.








I would love to be a designer for Art by Miran simply because I love these little cuties and you can get them in the store here. Every single one of them is so adorable and has a different looks with their gorgeous hair and cute faces. The images are versatile, challenging and a joy to colour as well. I always use my promarkers to colour them up and pair them with folds and/or diecuts to make amazing projects with them!!

The teams I am currently on  are All Dressed Up (DT coordinator), The East Wind ( 2 projects a month), Oddball Art (2 projects every second month),Scrappers Delight (biweekly),  SLSLines (3 projects a month), ABC Christmas (2 a month), Punk you Girl (monthly), Karleigh Sue (inspiration/release: 2), Lacy Sunshine (1 creative project a month) and 
guest designing for Crafty Sentiments (ends soon) and Sassy Studio designs in January.

Now I am crossing my fingers for luck and shipping in this aplication!! Good luck to all the applicants!!

2 kommentarer: