*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 17. februar 2015

Bling it on at Crafty Sentiments (GD)

Short post today. Time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments. I almost forgot that there is a new challenge this week. Been so busy preparing for my daughters 5 year birthday tomorrow that it almost slipped my mind completely.

Thank you all that played along with us last week. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle. Our new challenge today is: Bling it on!!

Here's my make for this challenge featuring Annabel Elegance



Our prize:


Recipe will be in later! This beauty is coloured with my promarkers.
Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

Creative Card Crew: Birthday with sentiment
Fan-tastic Tuesday: ATG with a twist use a die
Passion for Promarkers: Perfect pearls
Sweet Stamps: Happy birthday
TTCRD: Anything Goes
Going Grey with scrap creations: Bingo ( glitter, lace, pearls)
ABC Challenge: D for diecuts
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: For the girls
Catch the bug: Stella says sketch 303

4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the butterflies and lace. Thank you for joining in the fun at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Tina DT

    SvarSlett
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and please play with us again!

    SvarSlett
  3. So stunning Bettina.Gorgeous design and colouring and i love your pretty image.
    Thanks so much for joining in with my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card, Bettina - I love your colours and embellishing! Thanks for joining our challenge at a Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

    SvarSlett