*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 25. februar 2015

Cherry Love Blossom Ethereal Enchantress for Lacy Sunshine

It is my turn to host the inspiration part over at Lacy Sunshine today. I am sorry I am a bit late, had some work needed to get done before I could make this post so here I go.

I've made a cardbase using my Go Kreate dies and bazill. I just love using my dies and promarkers too when I make a card. Here's my make for you:


My recipe:
blue and pink bazill
DP from Maja design
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Spellbinders, Magnolia, Die Namics, Marianne design
Flowers from Papirdesign and Kort & Godt
Lace from Kontantengros and Kort & Godt
Pearls from stash
Frantage from stampendous
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
Stormy Sky D.I

Cherry Love Blossom Ethereal Enchantress is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, midnight blue, denim blue. powder blue. sky blue, dusky rose, pale pink, marsh green, moss, pear green, rose pink, sandstone, primrose, putty, ivory.

Now I hope I've given you some new inspiration for how you can make your projects. I certainly love how she turned out!! 

Crafters Cafe: Lots of layers
Inspiration Destionation: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty: Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspiration: Use a sentiment
Digi Choosday: Anything Goes
Inky Chicks: Flowers
Going Grey with scrap creations: Bingo (flowers, diecuts, image)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: For the girls
Get Creative: Use embossing

6 kommentarer:

  1. What a fun girly card, Bettina! I love the lace and flowers trim! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card,lovely image and great colouring. Fab design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and hope you Will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    SvarSlett
  3. Perfect! love the shape of your card and all the embellishments :-) Thankyou so much for joining us over a Digi Choosday for our Anything Goes Challenge this week Lynda DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Isn't that just sooooo cute!!!! Your coloring of the super cute image, all your layers and die cuts!! Fabulous!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  5. Great card thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges good luck x

    SvarSlett
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen

    SvarSlett