*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 28. februar 2015

Little Mama Elisabeth Bell

It is pouring down outside and I have had a wonderful little crafting time while I am listening to some music. I noticed that they are looking for some guest designers over at Digi Bells and I thought I would have a go at it. I just love these little darlings, they are all so cute. 

Here's what I did with the sketch:



Here's the sketch which I flipped around

My recipe:
blue and purple bazill
DP from Maja design
Flowers from Prima and Papirdesign
Ribbon and pearls from stash
Lace from Kort & Godt
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics, Marianne design, Tim Holtz
Stormy sky and vintage photo D.I
Diamond stickles

Little Mama is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, amethyst, lilac, lavender, ice grey 5,4,3, cinnamon, caramel, putty, rose pink, pale pink and cool grey 1.

Now I am crossing my fingers for good luck as I enter the GD call!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow this is a terrific color combo!! Love the dp's and Little Mama is SENSATIONAL!!! Good luck in the GDT call:)
    Hugs

    SvarSlett