*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 22. februar 2015

Release day at SLS Lines

Short post and release day at SLSLines today. I've got a new release to show you today. The whole team has outdone theirselves with the fab new release for SLSLines!! Have a look at my make:
Details will be in later today. The image is called Grumpy Bunny!!

Have a peak in the store for more fabolous digis!!

Cards Galore: Use a stamp or digi
Creative Craft Cottage: Include a sentiment
Die Cut Divas: Words, quotes & sentiments
Come and get it: Layer it on
Corrosive Challenge: Things with wings
My time to craft: Lace
Sweet Stampin: Spring flowers
4Crafty Chicks: Things with wings
Sassy Studio designs: You turn me right round
Fresh brewed designs: Animals
Creative Card Crew: Birthday with a sentiment

11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh I love his cranky face. Great project.

    SvarSlett
  2. Awahhh, love this, and the layout is perfect! Such a grumpy little bunny, LOL! I wish you the best of luck in The Corrosive Challenge! Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us.
    DebbieM - TCC DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastic card! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina- DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card with a brilliant grumpy bunny, love the image, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    SvarSlett
  5. What a cute card...love the image. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Your card is adorable -I love all the different embellishments -the lace and flowers are very pretty. Your bunny looks like he's eaten way too much chocolate - good luck in our challenge at CCC.

    SvarSlett
  7. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail . Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    SvarSlett
  8. a lovely card-love the shape and the colours! thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

    SvarSlett
  9. Hello again, Bettina! This is a great Easter/Spring card, I love the look on the rabbit's face!! Thanks for joining in again at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    SvarSlett
  10. What a nice card! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Use a Stamp or Digi February Challenge! Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    SvarSlett
  11. So much fun - I love the bunny's face....

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    SvarSlett