*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 16. mai 2015

May release at Karleigh Sue

Looking for my DT project for Scrappers Delight? Please click here.

It is still saturday and it is time for the new release over at Karleigh Sue today. I just know you are going to love these images. I wanted them all. Let me show you what I made for the release.

I've used the fabolous Queen and also a sentiment made especially for this release image.

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Light
Flowers from WOC and Kort & Godt
Lace, charm and pearls from stash
twine from crafters companion
Dusty Concord D.I

Queen is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, aubrgine, plum, purple, sky blue, powder blue, midninght blue, denim blue, grey green, gold, sunflower.
More images over at the store here

Don't forget we have a Button me up challenge at the May Sexy challenge and also a DT call!! Want to join in?? Please have a look at the details.
We also have a Flowers challenge over at the other Karleigh Sue challenge over here. Please join in on the fun.
Remember there will also be some events at the FB page over here, so come on in and have a look.

Fantasy Stampers: Girl power
Alphabet challenge: G is for Glitz and glamour
Left of Center Creative: Distress it
Sister Act: AG
Wags N Whiskers: Lots of layers
CRAFT challenge: Happy birthday
Cute Card Thursday: Lovely lace
Digi Sketch Challenge: Sketch

4 kommentarer:

  1. Great card, thank you for taking part in our Blogaversary Challenge at CRAFT. Shona x

    SvarSlett
  2. Fab Birthday card and thanks for joining us at Craft hope to see you aagin

    SvarSlett
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Wags N Whiskers, good luck!!! Amy DT

    SvarSlett
  4. A lovely card, super embellishments. So pleased you shared at Fantasy Stampers. Caz

    SvarSlett