*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 18. oktober 2015

AG with CYOC twist at 613 Avenue Create

It is sunday again and time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. I am a teeny weeny bit late but hopefully it works out anyway. The challenge is as usual anything goes but this weeks twist is to Create Your Own Challenge (CYOC). We have created a chart for you to pick from if you need a twist to your project.

Here's my card this week, I am just doing Anything Goes this week:


Our sponsors for this challenge:¨

winner receives 1 bundle of choice

and 

winner receives 3 digital images
-------------------------------------------
My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Pearls and ribbons from stash
doily from Sarah
stormy sky D.I
Sentiment LOTV
Flowers WOC and Storyteller
Diamond stickles

Angels Wings is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, china blue, cornfllower, blue pearl, turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua, cinnamon, caramel, putty and cool grey 3.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into your challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar