*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 15. oktober 2015

Anything Goes at All Dressed Up

Looking for my DT post for The East Wind? Please click here
Looking for my DT project for Julia Spiri? Please click here.
Looking for my release project for Oddball Art? Please click here
Looking for my DT project for Star Stampz? Please click here

It is still the middle of the month and time for my 5th and final project for you today and another challenge for All Dressed UP!!

Thank you all that played along with our previous challenge and please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

As Always our theme for our Blog Challenge is

Anything Goes 

(BUT YOU MUST USE AN ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE)

You could win your personal choice of 3 All Dressed Up digi images; be selected as one of the Top 3 or be chosen as  guest Designer for our next Challenge.

I've used Little Skater and made a center step fold with her, have a look:



and a little closer:

My recipe:
White bazill
DP from Bo Bunny
Diecuts: Memory box, Die Namics, Joy Crafts
Lace from Storyteller
Sentiment from LOTV
Diamond stickles
Twine and pearls from stash
bell from Docrafts
cheesecloth
Stormy sky D.I

Little Skater is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, amethyst, lilac, lavender, ice grey2, cool grey 2.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

Quirky Crafts: Use 2 colours
CRAFT: Christmas
Crafty Ribbons: Christmas to die for
I Love Promarkers: AG
Inspiration Destination: AG

16 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic card Bettina!
    Love this digi and the colours of your papers!

    SvarSlett
  2. Love the muted blues and the shape of the card Bettina
    Andrea x

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow this is stunning I love everything about it. Hugs Jackie

    SvarSlett
  4. Fabulous card. She's gorgeous x

    SvarSlett
  5. Fantastic card Bettina, love the icy colours, super detail also, hugs xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. I have always loved this image - you've made her into a fantastic card. Its beautiful! x

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous! Totally Stunning!!

    SvarSlett
  8. Måtte ta en titt nedover i bloggen din nå. Mange fine kort du har lagd siden sist jeg var innom :)

    SvarSlett
  9. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    SvarSlett
  10. Gorgeous card Bettina thank you for joiningb us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    SvarSlett
  11. She is adorable, love the design of your card and how you used a skate to add your accent, very clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Blog!

    SvarSlett
  12. So cute, thank you for joining in with us over at Crafty Ribbons xx

    SvarSlett
  13. Beautiful card - love the icy blue!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvarSlett
  14. Love this one Bettina - the colours are just gorgeous as is your colouring!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    SvarSlett
  15. This is so pretty, I love the image and the colours! Thank you for joining in with us over at Crafty Ribbons! X

    SvarSlett