*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 12. desember 2015

Christmas creations challenge over at Star Stampz

It is time again for a new challenge over at Star Stampz. I am officially a little late this time a year for this one and I am sorry about that. The challenge started 2 days ago and I was called out for work in the mean time so didnt get a good pic before today. Oh well off to talk about the challenge. This time around you can make your Christmas creations and post them into our challenge. I really hope you will play along with us. This is a chance to get some Christmas stuff done, so what are you waiting for??

The winner gets 3 images of choice from our Etsy shop.

Here's my project for this challenge. I decided to go with another Christmas card as I need some more before Christmas!!


and a little closer:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Tonic, Marianne design
Rub on from Melissa Frances
Pearls, twine and charm from stash
cheesecloth
star dust stickles
vintage photo D.I

Christmas Elf is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, pine, forest green, bright green, cinnamon, caramel, putty, spice, ginger, gold, sunflower and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

2 Creative Chicks: AG
CardMania: AG
Card and Scrap: AG
Crafty Hazelnut PP: Any DP goes
Natalie and Amy: Christmas
Sparkles Christmas: Diecuts for Christmas

5 kommentarer:

  1. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at
    Sparkles Christmas Challenge " Die cuts for Christmas” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card!!! She is so very pretty!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Card Mania Challendges! Have a great Holidays!

    SvarSlett
  3. Naaw, nydelig kort!!! Takk for at du deltar hos Through The Purple Haze denne måneden, lykke til :)

    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    Owner Through The Purple Haze
    DT Lacy Sunshine
    MiC Gal

    SvarSlett
  4. Nice placement of all your embellies. It's a sweet Christmas card. Thanks for entering the Christmas challenge at Through the Purple Haze challenges, Jackie DT x

    SvarSlett