*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 19. april 2016

Coventina showcase for Art By Miran

It is tuesday today and time for a new showcase for Art By Miran today. I have chosen the lovely Coventina from Whimsy Stamps rubber line and made this card:


and a little closer:

My recipe:
blue bazill
DP from
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Memory box
Sentiment from Bo Bunny
Pearls from stash
stormy sky D.I

Coventina is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, aubergine, plum, purple, turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua, ginger, gold, sunflower, indigo blue, agean, cyan and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our store to see what other fabolous images we've got for you. We also have a blog challenge over here and a Progressive challenge over here.

Crafty Sentiments: AG
TTCRD: AG
CYP: AG
Marker Pop: AG
The Crazy challenge: Spring is here

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow !! So great card and cute image!! Love how you coloured The water
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Love the colours.Just perfect for this sweet watery image.Beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    SvarSlett
  3. This is so pretty Bettina. I love how you've colored her. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    SvarSlett