*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 17. september 2016

Mid September release at Sasayaki Glitter

Hello!! I hope that your having a wonderful day. It's new release day at Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps!! I had the pleasure of colouring some of the images for this new release. I'd like to share and hopefully inspire you with the possibility of these beautiful new images. There is also a feebie (for 24hours only) to celebrate this new release which you can find at the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. And there is also a new challenge which is running on the Facebook Group using this adorable freebie!! How awesome is that! We'd love it if you could stop by.

I have coloured up 2 of the new images as I have been moved to the Colorist team. It was lots of fun colouring my images. Have a look:


and





This is the 24 hour freebie which you can get from the Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Group. So pop over get this amazing freebie gift.

I hope that you like how I've coloured these gorgeous images. You can see more colourings and projects made with these new release images on the Sasayaki Glitter Esty shop,

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar