*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 28. november 2016

Christmas is coming - inspiration Imagine That

Time for a little reminder for Imagine That. There is still a couple of days to play along with our Christmas is coming challenge over here. Here's my latest inspiration for you using Lorie's peppermint mocha



and a little closer:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Papirdesign
stormy sky D.I
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne design
gesso
pearls from stash
Sentiment from

Lorie's Peppermint Mocha is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, aubergine, plum, purple, petrol blue, marine, turquoise, cocoa, cinnamon, tan, maroon, hot pink, carmine and april shower. 

Now I hope I have inspired you to join this months challenge!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar