*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 23. januar 2017

Pixie for Some Odd Girl

Wow this is my first random blog post from me in like forever. I recently discovered that Some Odd Girl has a DT call, and have discussed this matter with a friend of mine and decided to have a go. I just love these images and haven't had all the time I like to play with them in the past. Now, due to some blogs closing the doors and having left some other teams, I have more free time on my hands and decided it was time to try something new.

Here she is, my newest and yet best project for Some Odd Girl dt call with Pixie. Hope you'll like her.


Recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Flowers from WOC
Lace  from Live and Love Crafts
TH charm
pearls from stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne design, La La Land
vintage photo D.I

Pixie is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, black, umber, burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, putty and april shower.

and these graph its: 
ruby, tomato, coral, halloween, mango, apricot, mimosa, banana, citrine, tuscany, lime, pistachio.

Now I hope you have enjoyed my little project as I enjoyed making it. Have a lovely night xx

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar