*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 26. august 2017

Butterfly fairy inspiration for Scrap N' Dipity

Time for another inspirational piece for Scrap N Dipity. I have used the lovely Butterfly Fairy and made this piece. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
Flowers from WOC
Lace from Camelia and Live and LOve crafts
shabby pink frantage from Stampendous
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Spellbinders, Magnolia
stormy sky D.I
pearls from stash
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps

Butterfly Fairy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, sandstone, putty, primrose, ivory, spice, ginger, gold, april shower

and these graph its:turquoise, fresh mint, antartic, mimosa, banana, citrine, camelia, princess rose, silk.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look in the blog for more inspiration.

We also have a challenge going on over here

1 kommentar: